Senior Creative Artworker
Delivering the highest possible standard of brand implementation.
Helping to support and work with the London team to deliver production ready assets across print and digital for a wide array of clients and projects. This is an exciting opportunity to join and shape the new production studio and be an integral part of a growing, dynamic agency.
Purpose Works, Bletchley Park Science and Innovation Centre, Milton Keynes.
- 4+ years experience as a Senior Creative Artworker
- HND/Degree in Graphic Design/Visual Communication or equivalent
- Ability to artwork quickly and comprehensively to a very high standard
- Thorough knowledge of the latest print and production techniques
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Familiar with image retouching and manipulation to repro standard
- Highly competent in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experience of varying methods of artwork despatch (e.g. Quickcut/Adfast/FTP)
- Experience in creating and supplying digital assets
- Knowledge of web applications and HTML technologies is desirable
- Artwork production of a combination of print and web-based brand assets, press ads, point-of-sale, brochures, leaflets, direct mail, campaigns and stationery
- General preparation of design files to a digital reprographic standard ready for pre-press production
- Retouching experience under creative direction
- Creating artwork from scamps or verbal briefs
- Required to produce digital web banners and email templates
- Liaising closely with creative and account teams on a regular basis
- Very occasional client contact may be required
- Excellent eye for detail, design awareness, typographic and layout skills
- Excellent collaborative communication skills with other team members, suppliers and clients
- Methodical and organised approach to working – good time keeping, filing, archiving management and good progress reporting skills at every stage of the artwork/production process
- Reliable and hard working, can work well individually and as part of a team
- Highly conscientious, professional and thorough; a confident and adaptable member of the studio
- Ability to deliver accurate, high quality work under pressure to tight deadlines, whilst maintaining full attention to detail
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic about continually improving your standard of work and skill set
To contact us about this job opportunity, please email Terry Carrington, Production Director on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 0207 724 5890. We look forward to hearing from you.