Integral to delivering the highest possible standard of brand implementation.
Working with the London team to oversee and manage the day-to-day delivery of production ready assets across print and digital for a wide range of clients. This is a unique opportunity to help set up an exciting new studio and be an integral part of a growing, dynamic agency.
Purpose Works, Bletchley Park Science and Innovation Centre, Milton Keynes.
- 2 years project management experience in a busy studio environment working on large and small accounts
- Knowledge of the brand development and implementation process as a whole
- Thorough knowledge of the production process (digital and print)
- A motivated individual with the ability to work both independently and support a wider team
- Client management: day to day liaison, writing proposals, scoping and managing budgets, developing and managing project timelines
- Internal project management: briefing the team, driving the project forwards, managing timelines & budgets, acting as the key intersect between client expectations and Purpose delivery
- Administration including forecast updates, invoicing and resource planning for this studio, working with the London office
- Upholding the high level of client service for which Purpose is renowned Confidence with clients, accuracy and high attention to detail will be key
- You will work closely with the local team reporting into the Client Service Lead in our London office on a weekly basis
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience with managing digital and print projects
- Thorough understanding of the brand development process
- We want to find someone with a ‘can-do’ attitude, able to work and problem solve independently
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and manage upwards effectively
To contact us about this job opportunity, please email Terry Carrington, Production Director on email@example.com or by phone on 0207 724 5890. We look forward to hearing from you.